<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 21, 2004

Added in 3 new sets today. I'm going to keep the uber-playlist (4 days long) live until Wednesday, after which I'll prune it down to only the more recent sets (put most of the classics back into retirement for a while).

Broadcast server was upgraded overnight. The server now has more horsepower so we should see even more reliable stream connections. The upgrade did not increase the maximum number of listeners however (I'm not going to add more listener slots until I can sustain 80% capacity for a 4 week period).

Other than that - I'm getting the feeling something odd is up with the stream. For the last few weeks I've been averaging about 40% listener capacity - however for the last 72 hours or so I've been closer to 10% capacity. I'm going to reboot the server tonight and we'll see if that "fixes" whatever might be happening (with me not knowing what exactly is).

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?